Holzer Patel Drennan Intellectual Property Law is a specialized Intellectual Property (IP) firm that believes in bringing out the best in our clients’ technologies, brands, expressions, and trade secrets. In joining our team, you will bring out your best along with the Holzer Patel Drennan team to meet the needs of our clients. Come grow with us!
Patent & Trademark Assistant
Holzer Patel Drennan is seeking a Patent & Trademark Assistant to join its team in Downtown Denver! This is a hybrid remote position. The right candidate will provide administrative support to paralegals and attorneys. We pride ourselves on having a professional team and can provide:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation/Benefits
- Career Advancement
- Supportive Management
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma/GED; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiar with USPTO (U.S. Patent and Trademark Office) Procedures, Rules and Requirements.
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to work independently
- Prioritize assignments
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Foundation IP experience a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares, proofreads, enters requested edits, and sends out legal documentation and correspondence, such as client letters.
- Assists in research and location of legal materials pertinent to pending matters.
- Routes correspondence, articles, and other documentation to lawyers and other company personnel.
- Manages attorney calendars, monitors attorney dockets, and assists in meeting deadlines.
- Coordinates meetings.
- Performs other clerical duties such as scheduling appointments; providing information to callers; composing, editing, and sending routine correspondence; and reading, routing, and filing incoming mail and e-mail.
- Files correspondence and legal documents in the office filing system, both electronic and physical files.
- Ensures proper indexing and filing of original legal documents.
This is a full-time, regular position with competitive pay and benefits including health, medical, vision, dental, life, 401k, paid holiday, generous paid time off policy, and additional benefits. Holzer Patel Drennan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about our firm, please browse our website. Holzer Patel Drennan is committed to equal employment opportunity for all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex or gender, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Pay range is $40,000-$60,000 DOE. Please provide cover letter and resume to email@example.com