Holzer Patel Drennan Intellectual Property Law is a specialized Intellectual Property (IP) firm that believes in bringing out the best in our clients’ technologies, brands, expressions, and trade secrets. In joining our team, you will bring out your best along with the Holzer Patel Drennan team to meet the needs of our clients. Come grow with us!
Holzer Patel Drennan is seeking a Business Attorney with 5+ years of business law experience in the areas of corporate, employment, mergers/acquisitions, agreements, and/or real estate law. Candidate must also have a portable book of business, as well as the ability and desire to further develop a diverse business practice. The hired candidate may work at the Denver, CO office location. Remote working arrangements and/or flexible schedules will be considered where appropriate. Intellectual property (e.g., trademark and/or copyright) experience is a plus.
Applicable bar membership required.
In order to be considered for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. The current anticipated salary is $80,000-$200,000. Actual salary will vary and may be above or below range, commiserate with experience and portable book of business. All inquiries will be kept in strict confidence.
Patent and Trademark Assistant
Holzer Patel Drennan is seeking a Patent and Trademark Assistant to join its team in Downtown Denver. This is a hybrid remote/in-office position. The right candidate will provide administrative support to paralegals and attorneys. We pride ourselves on having a professional team and can provide:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation/Benefits
- Career Advancement
- Supportive Management
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Familiar with USPTO (U.S. Patent and Trademark Office) Procedures, Rules, and Requirements;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- The ability to work independently;
- Prioritize assignments;
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Knowledge of Internet software; Spreadsheet software; and Word Processing software;
- Foundation IP experience a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Prepares, proofreads, enters requested edits, and sends out legal documentation and correspondence, such as client letters.
- Assists in research and location of legal materials pertinent to pending matters.
- Routes correspondence, articles, and other documentation to lawyers and other company personnel.
- Manages attorney calendars, monitors attorney dockets, and assists in meeting deadlines.
- Coordinates meetings.
- Performs other clerical duties such as scheduling appointments; providing information to callers; composing, editing, and sending routine correspondence; and reading, routing, and filing incoming mail and email.
- Files correspondence and legal documents in the office filing system, both electronic and physical files.
- Ensures proper indexing and filing of original legal documents.
This is a full-time, regular position with competitive pay and benefits including health, medical, vision, dental, life, 401K, paid holiday, generous paid time off policy, and additional benefits. Holzer Patel Drennan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about our firm, please browse our website. Holzer Patel Drennan is committed to equal employment opportunity for all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex or gender, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Pay range is $40,000 to $60,000 DOE.
In order to be considered for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the position to email@example.com. All inquiries will be kept in strict confidence.
Holzer Patel Drennan is a Denver based intellectual property law firm with an office in Minneapolis and variety of clients nationally and internationally. The firm has an excellent team of support professionals that is dedicated to the success of each attorney of the firm. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, health savings account, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off, 401(k), among other benefits.